Tuesday, September 8, 2009

A Halloween magazine


I have enjoyed this special issue magazine of Martha Stewart Halloween for the last couple of years, so when I received an email with a coupon enclosed, I had to go out and buy my copy before they were sold out.

I don't think I like it quite as much as the dark and scary Martha/light and ethereal Martha that had two front covers. That one was especially good. This one has Martha and her horse on the cover and my favorite thing has to be all the great ways to carve pumpkins. I really love the pumpkins with carrot noses. There is also a great, candle-free way to light up your pumpkin -- wrapping lights around a jar and placing it inside the pumpkin.

This one does have some great decorating ideas, creative recipes, costumes and party hints and tips. It is worth the price, especially if you get the $2 off coupon.

No comments:

Post a Comment