Wednesday, October 7, 2009

A garlic gadget


I will admit I hate to cut up garlic. I have been known to use dried garlic, even though I know my dish won't turn out quite as well -- all because I didn't want to have stinky hands. That is why I like gadgets like this Chef'n Garlic Zoom Garlic Chopper. I don't know how it will work in the long run but so far, I like it.

It is simple to use. Just open the little door on the top and drop in a peeled garlic clove. Then just roll the little wheels on the counter and the chopping is done.

The little blades finely chop the garlic.

Open the center, take out the blade, dump out the garlic and you are done. It was that simple, and it is top dishwasher safe. I don't know how long it will last or how long the blades will stay sharp, but so far, so good. It will chop shallots, too.

I just love kitchen gadgets.

No comments:

Post a Comment