Monday, November 9, 2009

Taste of Home magazines


I didn't want to get off the subject of "Taste of Home," without showing you some of their magazines. It looks as though they have extended their line of magazines in the past year or so to include the regular "Taste of Home" magazine plus a "Simple and Delicious" and a "Healthy Cooking" magazine.

Their parent company is Reiman Publications and they focus on target marketing, which means, for potential customers like me -- they find out what people want and give it to them. I will say that their cooking publications are absolutely filled to the brim with recipes. Each issue is cover to cover recipes, photos and tips. They don't have ads in their publications but I did notice they have coupons which is a little different from the past. In the publications I picked up at the show there are hundreds of recipes, plus every one who attended received a free magazine subscription. That made the ticket a great value.

They have a website with recipes, too. You can find it here.

1 comment:

  1. I really like all these magazines too! And I also like that TOH recipes feature easily available ingredients, which is nice.

    ReplyDelete