Wednesday, December 23, 2009

Christmas sticker fun


I know I have mentioned before how much I like foam stickers to entertain children. I have to tell you, once more, how fun and easy they are for small children.

Last night, we decorated gift bags with glittery tree and star stickers. The children loved it and I think our gift bags have a little something extra. It is important for a child to know they are helping, and this is a good, mess-free way to make a contribution.


I purchased these bags awhile back at Michael's and a couple of bags of stickers. There were 13 bags in the pack and the price was minimal for everything. We do have some very interesting combinations of trees and stars, but I think that adds to the beauty of the project.


We also bought some winter and Christmas stickers to play with. Our little ones use them to make winter scenes, attach to card blanks or use them for gift cards. Tonight we will be making foam sticker ornaments to hang on the tree and to give away. It really can keep a child busy for hours.

That is all about foam stickers until the next holiday!

No comments:

Post a Comment