Monday, December 28, 2009

New year preparations


I love New Year's resolutions. I know many don't, but it seems to me it is a time to correct the mistakes I made last year -- mainly because I didn't plan or wasn't organized enough. I usually resolve to become more organized every year at this time and place that resolution at the top of my list.

Because of this, I always have to start the year with a new calendar. This year I couldn't find the calendar I wanted but I did find one I could use at Barnes and Noble's over the weekend. My best find was the book, at bottom with sticky notes and a list pad. I plan to use this every day. I also have a calendar I will assemble with family photos. I think that will be one that will make me smile whenever I use it. It was, by the way, only a dollar at Michael's.

Now I have assembled many of my tools, I just need to find a way to make myself use them. I think they could help my year become much more organized, if only ...

1 comment: