Thursday, October 21, 2010

Winners and deadlines

The winners are Joanie and Rhonda. The recipe cards are small things but sometimes it's the small things that make tasks enjoyable. Right?

Sorry I have been lax in posting this week but I am working on an important deadline and I have to take a "blogaday." I promise I will come up with some very interesting things -- like an end of the season "turnip green dinner," and one of the most interesting tools for keeping up with recipes I have found.

1 comment:

  1. This is great news - I love visiting your site! You always have such interesting topics, gorgeous photos and great recipes! I always feel enlightened & refreshed, after visiting your site, Deberah.

    ps: I am still trying to get my husband to try out some of your grilled vegetable recipes - he loves to grill, but is more of a 'meat & sausage' Grillmaster. Your posts are inspiring, though - I am not giving up yet! Thanks so much, Joanie

    ReplyDelete