Tuesday, December 14, 2010

No sew tote bag

It is already an established fact that I am a bag lady. That is why I can hardly believe I forgot to share this easy craft. This was one of the things we shared at the recent Tea for Toys event. I made the one above from a plastic tablecloth, staples, strapping and duct tape. I made around five bags from the tablecloth so it was a very economical project.

The instructions are on the following website.

http://www.marthastewart.com/article/no-sew-tote-bags

View the video and follow the directions. This would make an easy and inexpensive hand made gift.
 

2 comments:

  1. How long does this craft project take? It looks great!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love this bag - I am a self-confessed 'Bag Lady' also! I will check out that website, thanks for sharing.
    Happy Holidays to you & yours, Joanie

    ReplyDelete