Tuesday, July 19, 2011

Gel nails








I will admit to being very cheap, but every now and then I splurge on a manicure. A couple of weeks ago I decided to spend $10 more on gel nails -- a kind of new polish that is supposed to last for three weeks.

After my last manicure didn't last throughout the first day, and since I was going to the beach, I decided it would be a good time to try this new procedure. The results were amazing. My nails still look good after almost two weeks.

The most amazing thing was that I could wash dishes and do anything I wanted right after my nails were finished. I still can't believe how durable they are.

I am cheap but I can't help but believe that gel nails are a bargain. I will have this done again and I can't wait to see how long gel nails will work on a French manicure. It is a great way to grow out your nails because they are so durable. Your nails can break but they are certainly stronger and will last much longer than a regular manicure. I really love gel nails.

No comments:

Post a Comment