Thursday, December 15, 2011

The prettiest wreath ever


My sister surprised me yesterday with this gorgeous wreath. It is made from holly she found growing in her yard. I think it is probably the prettiest wreath I have ever seen.

A couple of weeks ago I posted photos of a wreath she had made earlier with some details on how to make one. I knew she was planning on making one for me but I am just blown away by how pretty it is. I am so proud of it and I really appreciate my sis for taking the time and using her considerable talents to make me this wreath.

This photo makes me realize how faded my front door is but it's not as bad with this beautiful wreath.

Thanks sis and Christmas blessings to you!

1 comment:

  1. What a gorgeous wreath and what a thoughtful sister you have! Holly is so festive, I especially enjoy it at this time of year. Happy Holidays, Joanie

    ReplyDelete