Wednesday, July 18, 2012

Easy Eggplant Dish


I recently shared a recipe my husband made with squash and Parmesan cheese that was delicious. Now I will share the same recipe but using eggplant. It is equally as simple but this recipe is one I think I like maybe even better than the squash recipe--but then I really like eggplant and not everyone shares my taste for this vegetable.

To make the dish, cut the eggplant into thin slices, salt and pepper, place on a large baking pan and bake at 350 degrees for about 15 minutes. Sprinkle Parmesan cheese on top and bake for 10 minutes more or until the cheese is bubbly and lightly browned. Previously, he made this dish with squash slices and both are just wonderful--every time we have it, which is often during squash and eggplant season. My husband also likes to grill this dish and has become quite an expert at it. I love it. He can cook this for me anytime.

1 comment:

  1. Looks delicious! Love the photo - I am going to try your recipe. Joanie

    ReplyDelete