Friday, January 4, 2013

...And a cranberry cobbler in a skillet


... And continuing with delicious recipes from the Everyday Foods magazine. I made this very, very easy cranberry dessert and used up my leftover cranberries from the holidays. I always buy cranberries and then don't always use them before New Year's Day. You do have to pick out the awful mushy ones and wash the rest but this makes a deep dish dessert that is really a treat--moist and delicious.

You hand mix it in a bowl, dump it into a greased iron skillet, top it with cranberries dredged in sugar and bake it for about 25 minutes until it springs back when touched and it is so moist and delicious! And it really is that easy.

Here is the link for the recipe.

It was perfect because I am really tired of baking and I always need a recipe to finish up my leftover cranberries. I really love cranberries. My husband likes them if they are in a cake so this recipe makes both of us happy.


No comments:

Post a Comment