Tuesday, March 5, 2013

25th Annual Southeastern Flower Show


On March 15, 16 and 17, the 25th Annual Southeastern Flower Show will be held at the Cobb Galleria Centre in Atlanta.

I am really excited about attending, especially since it was cancelled last year, supposedly because they wanted to make this year's 25th anniversary show bigger and better than ever. I don't know if it should have taken two years to plan this event, but I am hopeful the wait will be worth it.

It had gotten smaller each year and had taken a big hit because of the economy but I think it will be even better this year. I will admit that even though it had dwindled, I still really enjoyed it each time I attended.


I love the individual flower exhibits. I like to go early in a show to see the flowers at their best.




One of my favorites were the front door competition by area Garden Clubs in Atlanta.


I hope there will be tons of vendors. It is really nice to see the garden-related items for sale. They aren't cheap but there are times you see such unique items it is helpful, even if you don't buy.


There are always plenty of beautiful flowers in inspiring arrangements.


And such creative ideas.


It is fun to see the new flowers and old flowers in new colors presented by gardening companies and Southern Living.



Of course I love the vegetable gardening exhibits.

I also love the garden table settings. There is just too much to tell about or describe.

Just go here and learn about all the speakers and exhibitors. I know you will love it. See you there!

2 comments:

  1. Love your photos today! The garden show can be so inspiring. Thanks for sharing, Joanie

    ReplyDelete
  2. Did you end up going. What did you think of this years show? My company was one of the Landscape Exhibitors. Always curious what the public's reaction to the show was. I thought the attendance was really good throughout the weekend.

    ReplyDelete