Wednesday, January 8, 2014

Love those seed catalogs


Favorite thing to do during cold weather--look at seed catalogs and dream of spring.

I received one every day for the last few single digit days.

I have found a number of places to look at these catalogs. First on my treadmill, trying to walk off some of the extra pounds I gained at Christmas.

Next is to avoid watching reruns on TV at night.

And there is waiting at the doctors office or at any other place if I take my bag of catalogs, I can pull them out and dream of warm sunny days in the garden.

It is very helpful for planning and also for passing the time while stuck inside during cool winter days. There is still time to call and order your favorite or sign up online.

1 comment:

  1. OK, I don't have that Rhoots and Rhizomes catalog and am going to go order one right now!

    ReplyDelete